My mom worked in the accounting department of Texas Instruments. She ended up meeting a guy named Carl that worked there too. I can't remember what Carl did there but I think something with IT. Carl and her supposedly feel in love. Once he moved in things went downhill.
My mother and Carl got married. Both of them liked drinking and going to bars. Their favorite thing to do was get drunk and bowl on leagues. My sisters would be stuck taking care of me. I was around ten at the time. My sisters hating taking care of me and never had time for me. I remember one time one of my sisters fixed pizza rolls, i asked for one since I didn't know how to cook and she threw one at me. She ended up hitting me in the eye and got pizza roll sauce in my eye. They never liked fixing me food so I mostly hate pieces of bread when my mom and Carl didn't come home. I don't blame my sisters for being irritated for taking care of me because my mother should have never put the responsibility on them.
Carl and mom would get drunk and beat on each other all the time. I remember all of my sisters and I were in bed one night when Carl and mom came in. Of course, they were drunk and were fighting. I get up out of bed and Carl is on top of my mother choking her on the couch. We start screaming and my mom goes crazy once he is off. My mom would get drunk and try to cut her thighs off saying she was too fat. She would beat her thighs black and blue.
Another night the whole family went to a place called Medieval Inn. One of Carl's friends came with us names Ron. We were all playing darts and my mom and Carl were drinking. By the time my mother got out of there she was completed wasted. There was a Burger King in the parking lot. She went over to the sign of the plastic labels that advertise what specials they were having, and ripped all of them off. Ron grabbed her and put her in the van. My sisters and I were in the back of the van when this happened. My mom then tries to start taking off Ron's clothes saying she wanted him to **** him in the van. Yes, she was saying this in front of her children. Ron and Carl actually had to tie her to the down with straps to the van seat. She was going ballistic!!!
Another time Carl was driving us home from dinner. My mom was drunk again and her and one of my sisters started fighting. Yes, while the van was on the highway. They were fist fighting pulling each others hair. My mom called me sister a whore and other words were said. Carl said if they didn't stop he was pulling over. He pulled over to break them up. Once he started moving again it all started again. My sister and mom threw each others purses out the window on the highway. Just another normal day in the household!!
Carl needed to go visit his mother in PA for a week. When Carl went my mother decided she did not want to be with him any more. She called him up and told him not to come home. Well not shortly after that my older sister and I woke up to moaning and groaning coming from my mothers bedroom. We go to the living room and a man named Ray comes out of the room in shorts. We both looked at each other like What the Heck!!!
Ray was the worst one...............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment