Here is how I got back to Texas.....
When I got back to the house and Carl told me that my mother was gone I ran to my room to cry for hours. After I finally calmed down Carl and I talked about what we should do. I decided that since my Mommom (fathers grandma) lived in Philadelphia I would call her to tell her what happened. When I called me mommom she was furious and her and my poppop drove immediately to come get me. My mommom hated my mother with a passion. Ever since my father died my mommom blamed her for his death and wanted nothing to do with her. My mother tried to win her back by sending her flowers for mothers day and other occassions but my mommom would laugh and throw them away.
Once I got to my mommom's house I felt empty and alone although I had them two. I had never lived in PA when I was bigger or even really anywhere out of Texas. I wanted to go back to Texas to be with friends that I knew. So my mommom called my Aunt Carol and asked her. Mommom flew me to Texas.
My Aunt's house was miserable.....didn't stay too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment