I never really got along with my aunt, but I just wanted to be back in Texas. The reason I never got along with my aunt is because she was always jealous of mine and granny's (her mother) relationship. Granny and I got along very well and she couldn't stand that one bit. I always viewed Granny as my mother. Being at my aunts house was the only option at the time. I wanted to be in a familiar place, plus I did kind of hope I would run into my mother so I could ask her why she left me?
Once I moved in with my aunt and uncle Dennis I started to realize I was going to hate it there. My aunt was constantly in my business that I had no space what so ever. Every time a friend would call me my aunt would pick up the phone and listen. I was never allowed to be on the phone unless she had the other phone. This was a rule! It also seemed like every time I came home she was in my room looking around or I could tell she looked around through my things. Absolutely no privacy at all!! What made me mad is that I was the only one she treated this way.
My mother found out that I was living back in Texas from my aunt. I spoke to my mother a couple of time on the phone. Of course, she always avoided my questions. Every time my mother called it was about what she had been up to and not about how I was doing. I would get upset with her so I would not talk to her that long. I met this girl named April at school and she told me her mother would allow me to move in with them. I told my aunt and uncle that I was moving out and she said "Over my dead body!" I told her you can't stop me and she said watch me. I told my aunt that she is not my mother and does not have custody therefore she has no right to make me stay. Of course, she called my mother over. Surprisingly, my mother and Ray showed up. My mother tried to convince me to stay but I told her if she didn't watch it I would report her for abandonment. My mother backed off! As I was walking out my aunt tried to grab my hair but missed. I turned around and told her if she touched me I would punch her in the face.
I left and moved in with April. The drama does not stop there............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment