Has anyone thought that he or she could write a book about their life? I have always thought about writing a book, but never knew how to get it started and wondered if anyone would want to read it. I want people to know that they are not the only one who goes through rough times. Remember how we turn rough times into positive experiences will help us succeed and make our life a better one. We can control our life by making it a better one. Life will always throw curves at you, but you have to grab that wheel and hit that curve head on.
Let me explain my childhood memories and see if anyone can relate........
When I was four I remember my dad and my mother being together and being happy. My daddy was a wonderful man and my mother liked to yell a lot. My happy memories of being with my dad quickly turned bad. My sisters and I made a tent over our bunk beds with sheets. My sisters and I woke up because of my mother screaming and banging on the bathroom door yelling, "Get out!" Before I knew it my mother was grabbing me by my arm dragging me to the bathroom door. She told me to get my daddy out since I am the only one he loves. I didn't understand at that time why he was locked in the bathroom, but I started crying begging him to please come out. My father opened the door and yelled at my mom for getting me involved. He said he came out for me and not for her.
If you are confused about why my mother grabbed me and not one of my sisters...let me explain. My mom had four daughters, my three other sisters were from another man. I was the only one from my father. My father was told he would never have children. He met my mother when she was with my sister's father. My father was actually their father's best friend. They were both in the Army together. My daddy needed a place to live therefore he was staying with them. Well you can tell what happened next...my daddy and my mother fell in love. When my dad found out he was going to be a father he was thrilled...yes I was tested and I was his. Everyone tells me he loved me to death and would have done anything for me. So as you can tell....my mother was jealous of our relationship. This is why she grabbed me and got me involved because she knew he would react to my crying and begging.
I will explain why he was in the bathroom later on. Once I explain more things you will understand why he did what he did. I plan on writing an experience every night. This is only one minor one...........they get way worse and lots more!
TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment